Thursday, July 30, 2009

oh snap.

Things are moving at rapid pace around here. My hubster is leaving Sunday for the new job in Wisconsin, so you can expect things to start whipping out of here at warp speed after that.

Some photos to chew on of things being worked this week:

Item 1 of 3 completed:


Item 2 of 3 is being worked:


...and the yarn for Item 3 of 3 arrived today!


The snake scarf I'm making up as I knit along. I love to ask Scott about 10 times a night if he thinks it looks like a snake. harhar. I'm tempted to sew the button eyes on before I finish it because I think it's going to look cuuuuuuuute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Status Updates

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. my photography sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

www.katebentleyblog.com