Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ZOMG, needles on FIYAH!

I have been busy, busy, busy.  I have the bottoms of the slippers done and while that's not quite so entertaining to photograph, I do have these to share:

Kim gave me permission to succumb to the calling of putting the rainbow pixie hat on Viv.  Oh, Kim, I hope you love it as much as I do.  It was a total hit with Viv and the sizing is pretty spot on as she is right at 5 months.  There's plenty of stretch left in the hat and will fit a wide range of melons I believe.


















.........aaaaaaaaaand, I also finished up Viv's winter hat.  She looks rather Yoda-ish when it's pulled down all the way.  heheheheheh!



1 comment:

  1. I loooooooove it! Oh my gosh, I'm gonna have so much fun with that! What do you think about making a pair of "babylegs" to match? Possible? How much moolah?

    ReplyDelete

Status Updates

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. my photography sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

www.katebentleyblog.com