Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{ dusting off }

Well, my blog has been silent but my needles have not. I kept myself busy knitting holiday projects, birthday presents with some photo props thrown in there as well. Did I take photos of everything? Nope. For shame! Sadly, it took me long than expected to unpack my office and camera equipment after the move so many things went on to live in new homes without being documented. Oh well, there's always the opportunity to take photos of future items, riiiiight? Yep.

I took a break from the baby blanket I'm knitting (that I must get photos of tomorrow when the light is better) to knit Sammo a set of mittens complete with icord so we can keep track of them. I love them. They were knit from Comfort Wool's Comfort Mountain Mittens Pattern. Loooooooved them. Love all of her patterns and you'll be seeing the others shortly I'm sure because I plan on knitting MYSELF a pair of the fingerless mitts as well as the cowl. SAH-woon! Without further rambling, here are Sammo's lovely little mittens:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Status Updates

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. my photography sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

www.katebentleyblog.com