Monday, February 1, 2010

{ top secrets }

So, I'm knitting the hubster a few anniversary presents and hoping to have everything done by our anniversary on the 16th of next month. Since I doubt he even knows the existence of this blog, I see no harm in sharing. He needed a hat to match his new black puffy man coat. It's freaking cold up here! {and I must admit that I am in luvre with this colorway and seriously contemplating what I am going to make myself out of the leftovers...}



And the other item is an iPod warmer complete with a pocket for the earbuds. I thought perhaps this would offer a wee bit more protection since he likes to just throw it in his pocket along with the car keys. {..the pocket is the unfinished part you see at the bottom.}



I'm hoping to bang something else out, but I'm not sure what yet. I've been pooring over ravelry looking for something else to make him, so we'll see what comes of that. If I had planned a wee bit more ahead, I would have looooooooved to make him this sweet little number. Perhaps I'll run out and get the book anyway. Nothing wrong with getting an anniversary present meant to keep you warm in July, right? Riiiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Status Updates

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. my photography sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

www.katebentleyblog.com