Saturday, February 27, 2010

{ geekery ahead }

Remember how I was gushing at the pure awesomeness of my husband last post? Well, this is part of the reasoning: Scott is very supportive of my yarn and knitting addiction. When I told him that I wanted a swift and winder for our anniversary at the beginning of this month, he didn't even bat an eye. Until this little beauty arrived, I had been winding my yarn by hand. I had skeins upon skeins of the most gorgeous sock yarn hiding away in my bins because I was absolutely terrified of the knots that would ensue when trying to wind 500+ yards of gorgeous hand dyed yarn by hand. Wasn't going to happen. So Scott ordered me a Mama Bear kit with the ball winder. I lurve it. Truly. Does this make me a geek? Most definitely. A very happy, blissful geek.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Status Updates

all images and content copyright kate bentley and kate bentley photography. unauthorized usage or duplication is prohibited.

kate bentley is a lifestyle photographer located in the Eau Claire, WI area and open to travel. my photography sessions take place in your home or a location of your choosing. for more information, contact kate by emailing her at kate@katebentleyphoto.com

www.katebentleyblog.com